Friday, May 20, 2011

Revenge on bullies, and why it is not worth it..

I was bullied in elementary, middle, and high school. They were awful people who would name call, spread rumors, and stab me in the back. I no longer think about getting back at them though. Telling them how I feel about what they did would really give them attention that they do not deserve.

I read articles on the internet on people facing the same thing I did. I wish I could tell them to ignore it. The bullies will not matter once you get to college. I saw the people who bullied me, and I feel sorry for them because they must be miserable. They are not worth thinking about, or talking to because people have better things to do then obsess about jerks.

People bully to get attention, and that is the main reason why they do it. If you ignore them then your not paying them any attention at all.