Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Formal Introduction...

To Fellow Bloggers, Readers, and Writers,   
    I am a reader and a writer. I have been writing since the fifth grade. I am also an avid reader capable of burning through books to expand my array of vast knowledge. I originally created this blog to document my writing career.
    One day I looked at my pile of books that are capable of spanning an enitre wall. I thought to myself I have a huge pile of books, and I have never done reviews on them. I read an awful lot 2 to 3 books a week! Then I got an idea to read the books that stand out to me. Some are fiction others are nonfiction. Ranging in genres like paranormal romance, urban fantasy, books about writing, and metaphysical reference books. Tons of goodies that are amazing in their own way. Some of them I can read over and over again without getting sick of them. I want to review the books in my collection to show you some of the cool books out there. Sometimes I will do video game reviews if I think the critics gave the game unfair ratings. Come with me on the amazing book journey, and I will take you on a wild ride through awesome book terrain.
From The Writing Dreamer,
Wolfdreamer25
Ps. If you have any suggestions to make this blog better please leave me a comment they are greatly appreciated to make this blog rock!!