Saturday, June 4, 2011

X men First Class Review..

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of seeing X men First Class the first day. It was a Friday in the afternoon, so it was not as crowded as it could have been. I saw the previews, so I was excited going into it.

It opened with the holocaust which is not surprising considering Magneto was a jew, and he got separated from his parents. Michael Fassbender played Erik also known as Magneto. Michael also played Azazeal in HEX. I thought it would be a good movie once I saw him becuase he is a really good actor. James McAvoy played Xavier really well, and the rest of the cast was really good at playing the characters.

The whole plot was about the begining of the X men academy. It did not get boring one bit, and the history was so well integrated that it was very cool to watch the story unfold. I loved it, and it was awesome. If you want to hold back seeing it dont because it was just that good, and the action kept going. They also had new powers added to it, and if they really did exist then that would be cool. I recommend buying it because this is how the X-men were started. This is how magneto and Xavier first met, and it was one of the movies to get if you absolutely loved series.