Thursday, July 21, 2011

Intro to new blog review topics..

Hi Guys and Girls,
This blog is for my favorite tv shows, movies, and video games as well as writing. Besides writing I love playing video games, watching television shows and movies. I will only review my favorites the ones I can watch or play everyday. The video games I can play over and over without getting bored. The shows I am excited to watch ever week night. The movies I watch every time they come on. Unforgettable ones that make me think. I will be doing this whenever I have a chance, or went to the movies. I will be doing more when I get an Xbox 360 as well.

These are the video game systems I have:
  • Xbox 360
  • Playstation 2
  • Playstation 3
  • Playstation Portable
  • PC
  • Nintendo Ds  
That is all for now, and until next time.
Wolfdreamer25