Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogging…and new ebook release:



I have been reading blog posts tons of them lately on the subject of blogging..Posts such as:




Those are just some examples of the many posts going on about why writers should or should not blog. Some saying it is dead or a waste of time. Some think that you should not do it if you want to become a bestseller. I love it personally. It is not a time waster for me since I love to read and write.

I love talking about the challenges of being a writer. The late nights dealing with inner demons. The insanity that comes with having too many characters in my head. I need caffeine like any writer does to write sometimes because I was up late the night before thinking a spider is in my bed. I love all aspects of being a writer which is why I blog about it.

I use blogging to showcase my work, talk about the writing progress and process, and talk about research topics for my writing. I love using blogs to network and talk to people. As I have said work and school keep me busy. I still am working on balance though, and I know I need to blog more. Blogging is also a time consuming activity, but it is well worth it.

What is your opinion on it? Why do you blog and why do you read others?

On another note my second ebook is out on Smashwords and Amazon. It is volume 1 of my poem collection titled The Dark Side of Human Nature. There are poems on hate, depression, anger, betrayal, and other dark subjects. I will have a volume 2 out, and it will be the opposite of the dark one, and feature the better side of human nature.

Here is the description for volume 1:

Death, betrayal, lies, abuse. Being controlled by someone you thought you loved. Bored and depressed with life. These are poems about the darker emotions of human nature. A time to deal with numbness, and the hardship of life. When you read about the world through the eyes of a person with thoughts this dark you will be happier with the life you have now. Of course there is always light, and hope for a better future to those that wait for a new day!

And here is the link to it:

I priced it $2.99. I thought that will be a good price since it has tons of poems in it. I hope you enjoyed my post, and I will try to blog more, and maybe see if I can blog on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

Until Next Time,

Wolfdreamer25