Monday, November 28, 2011

Importance of energy and focus

I finished a project like actually finished. I did something productive besides video games. Besides watching tv shows reruns and movies. It felt good writing until my eyes burned. Writing until the END. The end of a project I loved. Starting the project then finishing as opposed to starting on a new one without finishing. That is a feeling I missed. Time well spent. Time into finishing a writing endeavor. That is what I lacked and missed. I get all theses writing books and magazines to read I never finish them. I should, but work makes me so tired I cannot work at all. I do not want to work at all when I get off if I have to work the next day.

I am not getting out of retail though if I cannot focus on my goals: Finish and edit story. Get agent, publisher, and editor. Have book in physical hand after I get the contract signed. That will be a goal worth fighting for, and I loved the feeling of being productive enough to finish a project. Any thoughts to stay motivated despite working so much?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25