Friday, November 11, 2011

Never give up, and climb mountains in Skyrim!

I just got the new game Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and it is a good game too. You build your character as you go, and it has dragons. I played it for a few hours, and I got to a point where I had to climb a mountain. I tried to find my way around it, but to no avail. Finally I decided to jump up it, and it was no easy task. I found my way eventually. And sitting there trying and trying..I almost gave up on it, but I did not at all. I kept trying despite the odds. I kept going and going no matter how hard it was. It was trying all that, and more that I realized it was like writing.

A good writer is one who does not give up despite the odds, and one who will not quit no matter what. One who keeps trying and trying until they have an agent or publisher contract in their hands. Apply the desire to not give up to writing, and you just might find yourself in a very happy place. And just maybe you can climb that annoying mountain that seems to take forever to climb! 

Any thoughts on it?

Until Next time,

Wolfdreamer25