Sunday, November 6, 2011

Writing is...

·       A compulsion

·       A way of life

·    An escape

·       Something I have to do

·       Something that tells a story

·       Something that gives me hope

·       A tool for reaching out

·       A tool that teaches a lesson

·       A calling for a higher purpose in life

·       A way of getting feelings out

·       A tool that allows you to escape the real world

·       A way to make things right

·       An end to a long struggle against good and evil

·       A gift from GOD

·       A savior to people who have trouble communicating with the world

·       Heaven to a tortured soul

·       Something I plan on doing everyday of my life

My career, my passion, and something I plan on doing every day no matter what obstacles may lie in my path to my dream of becoming a published author who works full time at home.

Finish the sentence what is writing to you?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25