Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Technology, Tablets, and Writing


I love how technology is getting better and better every year. Like companies are making better tablets, and the IPod touches and Ereaders are getting more hi tech. I can lay in bed with my IPod touch or laptop and go on Facebook and Twitter. I can even check my bank account too, and for writers technology is a good thing since writers need to be active with social media. You can even get apps for writing on the go. Writers can get an Ipad, and use the app Pages that lets you type documents on the go which will be handy for long road trips. I mean technology allows us to buy books instantly, and publish them instantly too.

My thoughts lately go to a Kindle Fire, and the Ipad. I plan on getting both because the Fire will be used as an Ereader mainly, and the Ipad will be used for playing with documents in the car. I love the portability of both, and I could easily fit them into my big back without it weighing me down. I am looking up the top apps for the Fire and Ipad. They are awesome. Word, Facebook, Twitter, Blogging.  

I can even use it in school for typing up notes when I do not want to carry my laptop that day. I can type story ideas on the go, and that is what I use my Ipod for sometimes during break at work. I had to use it the other day when I finally came up with the name for the character in The Killer Contract Agency two story. I love it though! Which is why writers should own tablets, and portable devices. I am going to own both the Ipad and the Kindle Fire, so I will write a review on them both when I can.

Any thoughts on technology?

Until Next Time,

Wolfdreamer25