Monday, December 5, 2011

Writing Plans:


School will be over in a few weeks, and I do not know whether to be happy or sad. On one hand I am done with my online classes, but on the other that means creative writing is coming to a close. I have enough books with fun writing exercises though, so no worries there. Without a set schedule though it means I will have to find some times a day to do fun writing exercises.

I plan on getting a Kindle Fire soon, and I can show my ebooks to people with it, and sign them with Kindle graph. I need an e-reader because I have tons of ebooks. There is a cool program for the lending library which is awesome too!

On the novel front I now have turned a short story into a full length novel. I have added enough elements to make it long too, and longer then a novella with cool twists and turns to make it a good read. I have some avid readers who are my friends that will tell me ways to improve my stories. I will end up making the series a trilogy since it has the potential to be that long. That is all for now.

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25