Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction to the blog...

I have a blog called The Writing Dreamer, and I decided that the blog I first created will be my author blog. I created an entirely new blog to review writing related books, magazines, and gadgets for writers. I have a whole shelf of books on the craft of writing. I have more on my computer in PDF form, and more on my Ereader.

I also love buying books from The Writers Digest shop too, and I will do reviews of books and digital downloads that I brought from there. I am hoping to start this blog, so it will help people decide on the writing books they want to buy. The reviews are going to be thorough , and long too.  I am hoping to blog on it once a month, and since I am a fast reader it will be easier to keep up with it. I only review the ones I like instead of hate since I do want people to read them, and hopefully it can help them with their writing too.

What books do you want me to review?

Until next time,
Wolfdreamer25