Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughts on the road….


I have work and school to deal with now, and it is a ton of work added onto my schedule. I have been writing in spurts and focusing on three projects too. I have been focusing on making Karma Turns on the Wicked better. I have been planning and writing Astral Witch and Witches and Psychic Vampires Oh my! Too. Things like television shows and movies have been getting in the way of me finishing them. I still have a ways to go through both stories. I just have to find the time to work on them even if I have a ton going on. I planned out the details for one of the stories that I cannot wait to play with, and a part of the reason why I delay is because a person said I am an amateur, I cuss too much, I have too much against certain things, and I should find a real job.

What they do not know is that I could not stop even if I tried. I really do not care about their opinion anyway because they are suggesting something stupid anyway. I cannot stop writing since it is like breathing how can I stop. A ton of opportunities opened thanks to writing like being techno savvy because of it. This post is more of a mix of the things going on I guess. Once I get used to school again I will be blogging more, and I am halfway done with The Productive Writer too which means I can write a review of it.

I set up an official website too and you can find the link here: http://jessicasamuelsauthor.wordpress.com/.

I have even set up another blog so I can review writing related books and magazines. I will be doing ebooks too the link is here:  http://wolfdreamer25reviewsforwriters.blogspot.com/?zx=404f0d3886821b51
That is all for now. Until next time,
Wolfdreamer25