Monday, January 9, 2012


Writing space and ADHD:
I have had tons of things going on besides work. I am about to start school Tuesday, and I have been cleaning to get my new desk moved in too. I love it, and here is the new layout.


I also had to finally tell my supervisor and the people I work with the fact that I have ADHD. ADHD is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It means I am impulsive, and I have to have questions repeated because I do not pay attention when someone talks to me directly. I also make careless mistakes, and I was afraid to admit I had the disorder because I thought I would seem weak. I am not though, but I doubt you could tell I have it sometimes. I tried to take Ritalin and Adderall but they gave me headaches, made me lose my appetites, and I stayed up until 3 in the morning. The disorder is non curable, and I do not think I want it cured since it is part of who I am. Not too many people understand how hard it is to have it in the first place.

On top of all that I even have dyslexia in Math which makes me reverse numbers, and it is considered a learning disability. I have issues with that at work since I accidentally reverse numbers. I want to succeed in life to show people like me that you can be successful regardless of the mental disorder you have.

Do you know anyone else that experiences a disorder, or do you have one? Do you think people get treated differently because of it?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25