Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finding my passion again for the stories:



It has been a long time since I have been emotionally involved with a story. At first I really did not put my heart and soul into what I did. I did with some stories, but not the way I am now. I read over what I written originally for my novel, and I now find bits and pieces to use to make the character shine through. I got so involved I feel like I am the character. 

That is what being a story teller is about, and it is about taking readers on a journey through the world you create. It is about making them be a part of it too. That is what writing is about. I love it, and it makes me happy. It makes me cry tears of joy knowing I finally got my passion back after having it gone thanks to other life experiences interfering. I am not letting it happen because I know I have what it takes to be an awesome story teller. I was born this way, and all the people in the world will not stop me from achieving my dreams: Becoming a good, successful stay at home author. I love being able to write whenever. I am writing notes to my story as I edit giving he characters more depth of emotions. I am creating a fantastical world full of magic, and creatures galore.

If you want something as bad as I do go after it, and never let anyone tell you that you cannot do it. Cause there is a saying I have heard: “Go Big or go home.” Put your heart and soul into the work you are doing, and you will not regret it in the first place.

Thoughts?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25