Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Novel in the Works, and Progress on the Others:



Thanks to my current job I have another book in the works. I am writing one about working for a company called Willy’s Place. It is not a real company at all, but a made up one inspired by retail stores in general. That is right retail, and the main character is the vampire named Scarlet Nightshade, and I am bringing her back for another book. She is the star of The Killer Contract Agency two, and she has another book called Scarlet’s Redemption. I love writing about her because she is a sassy vampire.  Stephan will make appearances in it too. And she will account her tails of customers behaving badly, but there will be some good situations too. I am letting people see what really goes on as an employee working in a retail store.

As for the other projects I have been working on Hexlax some, and I will try to get a traditional contract for the Astral Witch series, and Blood Fire & Moon Watch the rest will be self-published because there are more books as far as character stories. There could possibly be more stories for the Blood Fire & Moon Watch series too in the future.

I am an avid reader as well, and I know I promised to review The Writer, and I am working on it when I can. I have been busy with work, and school. Now that my hours are being shorter after this week I will have more time to read. I have also discovered I can read and write during my lunch break which is what I have been doing to make writing a part of my life. I will be writing a blog post about making time for writing too since that is what I am experimenting with.

Any thoughts?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25