Monday, July 30, 2012

Got an Award....and other Updates.

I have received a 
award. Thanks to Vicki Orians
And in the spirit of the award I am supposed to To accept this award, I am supposed to 1) Give 11 facts about myself, 2) Answer 11 of Carrie's questions, and 3) Nominate three blogs with under 200 followers for the rules.


11 Facts About Me:
  1. I love drinking Mountain Dew Voltage, Limewire, Dark Berry, and White out.
  2. I have a guinea pig and two cats.
  3. I am a caffeine junky.
  4. I hate the heat because it makes me want to stay in my house all day.
  5. I want to own a big house with a library, and work office.
  6. Writing is the only thing keeping me sane.
  7. I am graduating in May!!
  8. I have 2 self published ebooks out.
  9. I love technology to the point where I use it everyday
  10. I hate mornings cause I am not a morning person.
  11. I have many notebooks and pens then I need, and I keep getting more.
Carrie's Questions:
1) What is your favorite movie from the 1950's or before? I don't have a favorite one in that time because I was not even born yet. All of my favorites are 1980 's until now...

2) Which band do you most wish would come back after 'disappearing' or retiring? The classic rock bands...

3) What is your favorite book that you don't think many people would know? The Indigo court series by Yasmine Galenorn. 

4) What song is stuck in your head right now? "Everyday Superhero." by Smashmouth

5) How many animals do you have? How many do you wish you had? 3 but I wish I had a wolf dog.

6) What is your favorite type of cookie? Samoa girlscout cookies

7) What place do you never want to go back to because it's so perfect in your mind you don't want to ruin it? 
Egypt because it used to be perfect, but now it is a warzone.

8) How many paces from your computer place to the fridge? A whole flight of stairs

9) Did you actually have to count, or did you already know? Already know

10) How old were you when you no longer believed in Santa Claus? Little, but then mom stopped taking my brother and I to see him.

11) Did someone spill the beans or did you figure it out on your own?.I found out on my own...


My Three Blogs...
  1. Elizabeth Ann West
  2. Dannika Dark
  3. Samantha Combs
So there it is, and in other news I have been on and offline thanks to my laptop having issues to the point where I need a new internal hard drive. I have to take care of my computer better too. Not doing the maintenance on it is the thing that messed it up in the first place. I have been using time to work on my novel Fur and Fang of Love which is about a girl competing for a vampire or werewolf with the chance to be a queen. Still waiting on the Retail novel, and working on the second killer novel. As soon as I get my laptop working right I will do a post on notebooks...

Anything happen to you computer wise that made you want to take care of your computer better?

Until next time,
Wolfdreamer25