Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stories left out if the ebooks....


Sometimes I go through my ebooks and talk it over with a friend who comes to the same conclusion I do. The story is not working with the general theme, and for the reason that it does not fit the theme of Karma Turns on The Wicked, and it does not star a supernatural character period I left it out of the ebook and decided to put it on my other website since it has swear words, and this blog does not allow it like my other wordpress one, and from time to time I will use this one and link to the other one, and vice versa. I hope you check it out...Here is the link:  http://jessicasamuelsauthor.wordpress.com/2012/08/08/stories-left-out-of-the-anthology/ .

Be sure to check back at this blog for another post I am working on dealing with notebooks. 

Any thoughts?


Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25