Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Guest Posting Fun



Ever since I started the blog I loved talking about the writing process or updating my progress on my novels to the world to document the whole journey from published to self-published and eventually traditionally published. I have guest posted on other blogs, and I really love talking to other writers too over email. I am now accepting guest posts, and authors or writers who want to send me one, or have me guest on theirs about the writing process can send me an email at jdsamuels25(at)yahoo(dot)com. I love hosting authors who are promoting their books for blog tours, so if you want to use my blog to promote your book that is fine too. I just want to be more involved in the community more than I am now. Being a writer and connecting with others is something I love doing, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you if you are an author or writer who wants to guest post, or want me to let you promote your books.

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25