- · Crafting Novels & Short stories From The editors of Writers Digest.
- · Becoming an Indie Author by Zoe Winters
- · 500 More Ways to be a Better Writer by Chuck Wendig
- · How to be a Writer In the E-Age by Catherine Ryan Hyde and Anne R. Allen
- · The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing by Marilyn Ross & Sue Collier
- · The Breakout Novelist by Donald Maass
- · 500 Ways to Tell a Better Story by Chuck Wnedig
- · The 90-Day Novel Unlock the Story Within by Alan Watt
- · The Complete Handbook of Novel Writing by the Editors of Writers Digest
- · Everyday Writing by Midge Raymond
- · The Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass
- · Hooked: by Les Edgerton
Monday, October 15, 2012
Working and Reading Writing Books
I have been absent from the blog getting school work done, and working full 8 hour shifts which is something I am not used to. I have learned to never give up my dream of wanting to be a full time writer. I am working in retail, and it has its upside and downside, and it is teaching me how to deal with the general public and difficult people.
In between all the working and school work like studying for tests I have almost finished with round one rewrites doing a little when I can. I have a few other main projects I am working on like redoing my young adult novel in third person, and changing things around to make it more unique. I still have the second killer book to do. I am publishing a paperback when the first retail story is done. It will have the first killer story, Obsession Spell, Donnie’s Untimely Demise, and the first chapter of the killer book. I plan on taking the blog more seriously by reviewing writing and indie publishing ebooks like these:
I have many more books to read, and I plan on reviewing them since I don’t see a blog that reviews them that much. I read ebooks in my spare time, and I will record my thoughts on them.
Any good writing books that you have read lately to put on my to be read pile?
Until Next time,
Retribution is Mine is being worked on which means going through papers to see where I left off, and remembering what I have so far. I f...
I took two weeks off of writing on my #RevengeSucks novel to get the retail one done, and when I don’t write the novel my nights becom...
This will be the second MRE or Meal Ready to Eat I ’ ve tried. There will be more reviews to follow since I ’ m actually enjoying thes...
One of the first things you need to do in the job search is creating a resume. It’s used to put all your information for employers in ...