Thursday, November 22, 2012

21 Things I am Thankful for:




My post is so long that I want to take a minute to count the things I am thankful for. This is what I replied in a Facebook status:

I am thankful for my boyfriend Jason, and the friends I have met whether I have known them for a semester or more, and the ones I have made through facebook and writing buddies. I am thankful for having a family that loves me, and having a ton of notebooks and books, ebooks, pens and writing stories. I am thankful God has given me a talent for writing. I also am thankful Steam had a sale on Morrowind Game of The Year edition, and I have Postal 2 as well. I am happy to have a job, and money, clothes, and a house to live. I am thankful to have a mother that cooks too. I am also thankful for Mello Yello, my cats Callie and Crystal, and my guinea pig Muffin nicknamed Guinea.

And I have more…here is my list:
1.   Thankful to be alive.
2.   Having money period.
3.   My job
4.   Family
5.   Friends
6.   My boyfriend
7.   My cats
8.   My Guinea Pig
9.   For having food and a house with my own big room
10.               A bed.
11.               A Television with cable
12.               My Xbox 360
13.               Video Games
14.               Ebooks
15.               My laptop, Kindle Fire & Ipad
16.               To be going to college to get a degree, and my student loans that allow me to get an education.
17.               Caffeine, chocolate, and alcoholic drinks (necessity sometimes after a stressful day at work)
18.               The books I have nonfiction and fiction, The Writer Magazine, and Writers Digest.
19.               Pens,  Pencils, and paper  
20.               Printer Ink and all the stories I have created.
21.               Computer games and Hulu, Netfilx, and Itunes.




Those are just 21 of the things, and I could go on and on with it, but most of all sometimes it is the little things that get you through the day.

What are you thankful for?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25