Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another Year Down time to plan 2013 Goals:



As the year comes to a close I think about my life as of right now. I have wasted time thinking about the past more this year letting stupid drama affect me to the point where I get sick because of it. I have rewritten my first young adult novel over, and I have a smartphone and an iPad now to help me on the go. I have gotten more rewriting in too working on getting the retail novel in shape. I have contacted an editor for the first time to make my work polished for publishing a paperback, and redoing the first short story. I found an editor who is affordable to me since I am a college student on a tight budget, and it required time and effort in between work and school.

I have learned how to procrastinate now more than ever, and in turn it made me put off studying to the point where I have to repeat math 158 since I pretty much failed tests since I did not study as much as I should have. I will do better in school this semester since I know what to expect for math 158 and I have two online, and two in person as well as working part time. I have also come to the conclusion that I need to take better care of myself by getting enough sleep, eating right, and staying in shape. As 2013 hits it marks a new year with me starting a new college in August since I will be going to a four year school after I graduate in May. I am redoing my short story of the Killer Contract Agency by having another peer review of it, and then after doing the changes giving it to an editor to polish it then republishing it with the new version as well as a new cover. I am editing the retail novel then sending it to be critiqued then after an editor and the cover is done I will be publishing it. I am going to put out a paperback sometime this year too, and finally focus on my blog more I know I plan on reviewing writing books too. I am starting classes next Monday so I will have time to read and write in between.

I will just have to see what happens because I know there will be changes in 2013 for me I just hope I can finally make the ones I want this time. I will be taking a Stress and Stress Management Class online too I cannot wait to start that class because stress is the one factor getting in the way of my goals!!

Any goals you want to accomplish in 2013?

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25