Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Life and Ways to get over Heartbreak:
I finally got over the past completely yesterday. That is a huge accomplishment for me considering I used to torture myself over what could have happened, or what I should have done when I should be moving on. I should be focusing on the now like I am going to graduate in May then go to VCU. I will have an Associates and then go to VCU to get a Bachelors in Mass Communications in Journalism. It is exciting that I am graduating after 4 years. Of course there is still the planning to be done for next year like turning in my application. I am taking an Improvisation 1, Introduction to Theater, College Algebra, and a Stress and Stress Management course. I am still working on Killer Edits, Retail edits, and then making a paperback which I want to have done by next Fall or earlier.
I have to tell people that everyone goes through heartbreak, and when it comes to their first loves it is hard to get over it at first. I just recently got over all the times I was hurt period because of friends, exboyfriends you name it. I have been in a relationship for 3 years! Let me tell you the second time is better then the first since you now know what to expect.
Here are ten tips to dealing with heartbreak:
1. Admit it is over and done with.
2. Curse the guy or girl just let it out nothing is worse then holding it all in.
3. Chocolate believe me your body will thank you.
4. Exercise by running while listening to music.
5. Get rid of everything they gave you because if you don’t then feelings will remain forcing you to not get over it as quickly.
6. Don’t contact them because nothing makes things worse then trying to convince them to stay with you. I did that, and it hurt more then him punching me in the gut.
7. Keep busy, hang with friends, and go to the mall. It gets you out of the house and makes you realize there is more fish in the sea.
8. Take your time and let yourself feel things before moving on.
9. It may hurt at first when you know they are married with a kid on the way in the future, but when you have someone better then them in every way. Well, you will not really care because there is a reason why you guys did not work out.
10. If the relationship did not work out then it was not meant to be, and there is someone out there better for you to be with in the future. Good things maybe right around the corner.
Until next time,