Friday, April 12, 2013

The Leibster Award, and other good news:




I have been nominated for The Leibster Award by James A. West. I am very happy to receive it.

So what is the Leibster Award?
"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow." From fellow blogger Wayne who first gave the award to James.

11 Random facts about me:

1.    I have two cats and a guinea pig.
2.    I love Mello Yello, Voltage, and Mountain Dew
3.    I am addicted to caffeine.
4.    I love to play games on the Xbox 360
5.    I watch reality tv shows.
6.     I love technology, and I have two tablets, and about to buy a new laptop in August for VCU.
7.    I love to read and write sometimes not realizing it is 1 O’Clock in the morning.
8.    I am crazy, loud, and I love to cuss at traffic.
9.    I am a college student.
10.    I got in trouble for writing The Killer Contract Agency in high school, and it involved the police, psychologist, and idiot councillors.
11.    I have a green Kia Hatchback







My 11 questions and answers:
1.    What is something you have always wanted to do but haven't done yet?
I want to go traveling to Italy, Ireland, Scotland, France. I want to see the world.
2. If you were a Star Trek character, who would you be and why? If I were a Star Trek Character I would be Uhura because she can kick ass.

3. What is one of your favorite movie scenes, and why? One of my favorite movie scenes is from Kick-Ass, and it is the part at the end with Hit Girl killing the bad guys. I love it because of the guns, and she can really kick ass especially using her environment to her advantage.

4. Why did you choose writing? What drew you to it? I did not choose it, and it ended up choosing me. I was meant to be a writer the moment I did a fanfiction of the Mummy Returns.

5. What is your favorite book?
Many I love young adult books, Urban Fantasy, and Fantasy

6. Besides writing, do you do any other art?
I do sometimes make jewelry in my spare time, and paint boxes.

7. What is one of your craziest travel stories?
I got lost in Maryland with Jason and his cousin, and we wound up on the wrong side of town.

8. Skiing or lounging on a beach?
Lounging on a beach

9. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

10. Do you play a musical instrument? If so, which one? If not, do you want to?
I don’t play one, but I wish I could play guitar.
111.                      Do you have any new writing projects that you can share with us right now?
I have several besides the killer one, and there is the story of how Sapphire and Storm met. A story with a witch who can do magic in the Astral Realm. And many more to come.

My 11 Blogs I will pass on the award to:

Here are the 11 questions:

1. What did you want to be besides a writer?
2. What is your happiest memory as of right now?
3. What is your latest book or project about?
4. Do you have a favorite soda?
5. Do you have any pets or pets you want to have?
6. Where would you go to if you had a free day and unlimited money?
7. How do you get rid of writers block?
8. What genre do you love to read?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. Do you have a process you write to?
11. How do you organize your novels and notes?

I also have good news about the next step in my journalism career. I got accepted to VCU! I found out Wednsday since I had an appointment with the VCU On-Site decision people. I am now a Mass Communications student and I am going for Journalism. 
I will let people know how it goes, and I will have a post as soon as I am done with school. I graduate May 11th.

Until Next Time,
Wolfdreamer25