Monday, June 24, 2013

Cut Scenes from Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks!





For one reason or another scenes are cut from the story because it slows down the plot, or in my case the character complains too much.
Here they are as deleted scenes:

After that I hope the rest of the shift is easy. The next person comes in line, and instead of the usual plastic bags the woman brings in her own bags. These are blue with handles, and I stare in horror at the damn demonic things. It looked like a cashier’s worst nightmare. I really cursed the lady since I try to put the bags on a sturdy belt, but the damn things keep falling.

“Oh, and I really don’t want these.” 

The lady hands me a few items. “And what the hell do I do with them?”

She looks at me. “Put them back.”

“Why can’t you do it yourself are you lazy or something? Did your hands break, or are the products too far for you to put it back yourself.”

“Ma’am just stops arguing with me, and ring up my stuff. Stop giving me an attitude because I am old ok.”

 “That is no excuse to make us do it.”

She glares at me, “Well…”

“Don’t even start with me you old bitch.” I rung up her stupid items, and put them in her stupid bad in her cart. She did not even offer to get her damn bags.

 “Get your bags yourself. I am not your damn butler.”

“I am old.”

 “No…you’re just lazy.”

She stared daggers at me meanwhile I let a smile creep up and I laughed. “Pick it up.”
She did as I asked and left. Leaving me to close the damn thing, and turn off the light. Some idiot tries to put their things on my aisle.

“I am not open sir.” And I walk away tired of the register screaming get me off this the whole time, and tired of getting yelled at by the spoiled customers.

A lady even told me to get off the register, and get her a bag that is not ripped then treated me like I was a dumbass, and told my handler “Can she understand me?” like I am a stupid child. Bitch! This is why I hate the register, and it is too fast one after the other after another.

“Now wait a minute this line was supposed to be open not closed.”

I stared straight at him, “It is closed because I said so.”
Shithead glares at me, “But your light is still on.” Oops I set it to flashing by accident which is used to signal I need help by the SCSM, and I turn it off.

“I am still closed asshole, and I want to get off the damned register because of jerks like you.” He leaves. As I was trying to get out another customer tries to walk through my line ignoring the fact that my light is fucking off. Jackass chimes in, “She is closed.” Fuck you asshole customer.  

I walked away because I fucking hate the front registers after dealing with so many assholes. Fiona’s Corner and Cafe is a big company. It says that they treat every employee special. All lies since they treat you like a body instead of a person. It really should say every employee is expendable and easily replaceable. Once one employee is fired another one will take its place. I look at the time: 2:45. God I step outside to cool off. I am happy to be able to stay in the sunlight. A vampire like me can stay in the sun until I turn 1,000 years old.

Shoe Scene extras:

Yeah right like I would check for an asshole like him. Douche! Not to mention he called me in a rude way. And his wife is rude too acting like she is entitled to me serving her. I am a human being, or I was before I became a vampire, and I deserve to be respected not treated like a dog. And as I make my way to the rude couple I see a few customers run into another worker like they don’t see them.

 They are seen when they need something though. Some of the employees are given looks of contempt and disdain when some of the customers meet their eyes. How sad. Please. “Get me someone in the shoe department.”

Ring guard bit:

Then he leaves. I said we did not have any, and he acts like we have a secret place just for him. I even had to direct a customer to the sunglasses when it was standing right in front of him! Really, does he now see it is standing in front of him?




I hope you enjoyed the deleted scenes!

Until next time,
wolfdreamer25