Friday, August 16, 2013

Dark Tales of Vengeance is out!


I am happy to announce I have finally released an Ebook, and it has been a few years since my first one. I love the cover,  and I am happy with the results.

What is it about?

Revenge comes in many forms, and in many ways. These Are short stories about getting even with bullies, exes who have come back from the grave, and even getting even with evil bosses and coworkers. It even has the original version of The Killer Contract Agency, and Boyfriend Missing; Ex Is a Zombie. There are a few short stories featuring Scarlet Summers who is the The main character in Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks!, and she is a character that loves getting even with bullying men, and one that features Ella who is an assassin that focuses on getting rid of evil bosses and coworkers.

All fun stuff, and it even has violence, strong language, and it even has a bonus chapter of Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks! 
I do have a release date: October 31st. I have always wanted to release a work on that date since I love Halloween!
And here are the links:



(It shows the cover in the Kobo app versus the one on the website.)

I will add the link to Barnes and Noble Nook, Ibookstore, and Sony too when available.

Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25