Saturday, November 2, 2013

It is finally here! #NaNoWriMo 2013


#NaNoWriMo is finally upon us, and I could not be happier since the novel I have been trying to get out is finally going to be finished by December 1st when it ends. I was going to do it last year, but things got in the way and I forgot why I did not do it. Now however I am going to participate in it no excuses, and so far I am at 1,403 words. Many more to come before I go to bed, and I have school and I work part time so the biggest challenge will be finding the time to pound out on the keyboard with tv shows in the background since I cannot do it in silence. 

I will get more time when the tests are done my last one is November 7th. And I have gotten through the first chapter editing my novella Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks. It is about a vampire going undercover in a supernatural store to solve the mystery of the disappearances of three women who are a part of the Moon Wolf clan, and Scarlet owes them since they are one of the two packs that rescued her from an evil necromancer. I hope to have it done in a month or two hopefully. See I have been busy, and my birthday was last month too. Day 1 of NaNo got off to a rough start since I had some car issues, and I had to get a new car. But today it is better since I am catching up on the day I fell behind. I wanted to start writing daily which is why I am doing it in the first place. I want to be a full time writer eventually, and writing daily needs to be a part of my daily life.

What about you? Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? Why?

Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25