Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bye 2013 Hello 2014 Goals:


As the year 2013 comes to a close I find myself excited, and sad at the same time.  Excited because I finished John Tyler in May 2013, and transferred to VCU in fall 2013. It was a challenge going from a community college to a university. I can handle it more now than when I started since I did not know what to expect. It made me sad since I did not get my paperback out liked I had hoped. And I am free of the negative influences in my life, and I have found people to get to know that I consider good friends. This year I also went to my first anime convention, and I should have enjoyed it more than I did. It was also the year I got engaged to my boyfriend of four years, and that is an accomplishment. I did so much it is not even funny, and I am looking forward to the future since one of my goals is to do better in VCU to get all A’s and B’s. I also had my second ebook published too, and that is a good accomplishment too.

I plan on making 2014 a better writing year. I plan on getting The Killer Contract Agency republished. Revenge against the Ex rewritten and published. I plan on writing Retribution is mine, and Redemption is mine this year. I plan on making them both into paperbacks as well as Tales of the Luxor and Crystal Crest realm out. Two paperbacks, and five ebooks will make this year rock. I plan on writing posts for my blogs Reviews for Writers, and Survey of Pop Culture to do more reviews on writing books, movies, and television shows. Also I have finished the novella Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks, and I am waiting for the okay from my proofreader, cover artist, and beta readers. As soon as I get the cover I am hitting publish it will be $2.99 because of how long it is, and the effort I put into it.

2014 is going to be an awesome year since I am going to become a more prolific writer, and I cannot wait. Bring it on 2014!


Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25