- 1. Take detailed notes because remembering the important details will help you succeed.
- 2. Study ahead of time like don’t wait till the very last minute to cram it all in it doesn’t work. Follow the syllabus, and study an hour each day.
- 3. Read the textbooks, and write down vocab words that are going to be on the test.
- 4. Use your time wisely and don’t procrastinate on a project you will do better if you work on it ahead of time.
- 5. Caffeine is your best friend, and so is the library.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Life is good!
It has been a long month, and I was not able to finish NaNoWriMo this year because of the other projects I have to finish first. I am through with college for the semester, and I don’t go back till January. I took the last of my finals Tuesday, and it taught me a 5 things about going to a university.
The course load is way higher in a University versus a community college expect to have no life and few times for friends. It also teaches you who your real friends are, and the people who will leave you in a heartbeat just because you have time to study and that is it. I lost someone because of it, but that person was never my friend to begin with since I was used. I left this semester with good friends who are worth my time, and now that I have free time my new goal is to work and get my retail novella done.
Until next time,