Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Don't Feed Internet Trolls!


I’m not talking about the people who explain their opinion to you with facts. I am talking about the people who name call, go to low blows, and one woman even went as far as saying: “"I'd LOVE to see these jerks end up on a slab...You'd be justified in saying, "He scared me. He was armed." Old fat white men get away with killing unarmed black men, why couldn't someone get away with capping him?" Said by someone who had an opinion, and just because she disagrees with something felt the need to attack him on the Net. I almost forgot how childish it is to argue with people on a Facebook page, and not only that but employers look at that. I don’t want to be known for attacking people who have a different opinion then I do. I took down my posts despite me trying to be nice. I am going to be a successful author one day. It involves me making books, and people are going to like it or hate it. I am not going to argue with a reviewer when they have an opinion over my book. I am done fighting with the general public on a profile page, and this is one thing I will learn from it: Let it go.  They have the right to their opinion. I have a right to mine if they want to show the world they are always right let them. It does not change the fact that I will continue to do what I am doing, and in all honesty, if they are not a friend or my family they won’t matter to me. They don’t pay my paycheck, and I won’t waste my time arguing over something stupid when I have better things to do with my time.

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25