Monday, May 12, 2014

Guinea Pigs for Life:



I had to put my guinea pig Muffin to sleep Friday. I have had her for 4 years, and she was a good guinea pig. The problem was she developed a cancerous tumor, and it spread to her lungs and stomach. Once she stopped eating, drinking, and responding to my mom I knew there was something wrong with her. She did not even want to eat her favorite treats either. This one was special since she was blind. She loved cilantro, and would squeak when she hear my mom come up the stairs. I will never forget her, and I will always remember her.








RIP Muffin ?-5/9/14

I did get a surprise when I came home after work. I went in my room to put down my things, and this little guy appeared:
He is a two month old named Xander, and at least my day ended on a good note since it was hard to make that decision. I did not want her to suffer. I now have a new edition to the family. I am done with school till August, and I have the whole summer to write and work. The novella will hopefully be done soon. 

Until next time,
Wolfdreamer25