Saturday, November 1, 2014

Updates and #NaNoWriMo


Time flew by so fast that before I knew it the time for national novel writing month is here. I’m trying it again and hopefully I can do it this time. It is basically used to write a novel which is 50,000 words in a month. I’ve done it in the past an failed miserably putting it off so now is my time to follow through. I’m using Fang and Fur of Love for it since I need to write that story since it hits close to home. I’ve also outlined and planned the shit out of it which helps. I think that is one of the mistakes I made. Also the 25th was my birthday so now I’m 24…I need some luck with this one because it wont be easy to follow through with it. And in all fairness I have a bad case of writers block thanks to school and work I’ve been so busy I don’t even write as much as I should have. Here is the post about it:

Being a Writer is not easy…
….Because there are days when the words don’t want to come out. Days where I’d rather be doing anything else other than writing. Days where I’d rather be researching the whole day versus facing a story that is hard to explain. Or dealing with the emotions of the characters and it interfering with mine and me realizing it is not my thoughts but my characters. Days when I’ve run out of caffeine but I have to work anyway. Days when I want to stop for a few days just to clear my head. There are days when the internet distracts me more then it needs to. Days when I just sit there and watch Youtube videos till I have to work. But I love being a writer and creating stories. I do wonder where it all comes out of. I wonder why I dream and think the things I do. I eavesdrop on conversations. I feel people out by observing what they do, how they act, talk, and dress. I wouldn’t change a thing because being a writer is power.
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25