Thursday, January 15, 2015

Journalism and Fashion Writing Oh My!


School has started back up again, and was excited to be back since I’m not taking a math course again. This semester it is History of the Andes which seems interesting since I need history courses in order to build details for my stories. Economics it was a required elective, but I need to be an informed consumer. I was excited about Journalism since that is the field that is my passion, and this is the last general education semester. Then its straight into my major. The other writing related course I’m taking is Fashion Writing, and I need it because I want to describe what a character is wearing more than just saying a shirt and blue jeans. I want to become a better writer, and these classes will help me achieve it. It’s exciting, and my blog will be used in my fashion writing class, and you’ll see how my writing evolves over this semester. I’m finally in my element now, and I can’t wait to dig into it. Of course, I will still be writing and publishing along the way too. Like I’m waiting for two more beta readers to finish with The Killer Contract Agency story a few more times to run through it, and then all I need is the cover to hit publish. It’s going to be an exciting semester, and so are the ones to come when I can say I’m officially a journalist. It’s exciting, and I can’t wait.
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25