Monday, February 2, 2015

Drama and novels


It’s been weeks since I’ve blogged because I’ve had a few things throw me off besides the usual school and work stuff. I’ve been back in school, and I dropped my Fashion Writing class because I only want the classes required for my degree and it was two very different writing styles. I made the right decision since I’m learning so much about journalism. It’s harder then I thought, but I like challenges. I have a Disney trip coming up in March and there will be pictures and a blog post about it. I finished the first Scarlet book, and its only a rough draft. I’m halfway through the second and a few pages into the third. I’m waiting for the last beta reader to get done with The Killer Contract Agency rewrite. It been a long journey, but I hope to just say screw it and write it all out since that is what rewriting and beta readers are for. I even threw around some pieces of the second retail novel too. The reason why I have worked harder on the novels is because someone tried to rattle me again. Someone from my past can’t let go of me, and tried to rock the boat. I ignored it because I don’t have time to play games like these anymore. I’m getting to the point where drama is just a waste of time. I’ve moved on with someone else, and he is going to be moving in come April. I have to get to work on the house, and get it ready in between school work and writing. I love the fact that I work and go to school part time. It’s easier and just for this semester. I never realized how much drama can ruin your day till now, and it’s stupid since all it does is throw you off. I do plan on upping the writing word count more, and the more ebooks I publish the more I have a shot at writing full time. I want that to be one of my long term goals. I’ll also publish more on the blog, and even put up excerpts and maybe even playlists.
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25