Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Picking Up the Pieces…


It has been a while since I blogged, and so much has happened in my life that writing took a back seat. I ended another relationship because it wasn’t working out for me at all. I was torn up about it at first, but I’m better since it was getting in the way of everything. I wasn’t writing, and when my grades started falling because of it since the stress was getting to me I had to let go. It was hard but it taught me what I really need in a relationship. Break ups teach you what you don’t want in a partner, and it can be helpful for story writing too. That is definitely one for the books. I mean really the whole summer was crazy enough as it is since one of the exes was trying to cause drama in my life since he wouldn’t let go. It’s sad really because things were going good till I realized how wrong they were for me. You never really get over it though, and it will get better as time goes on. I have been writing scenes and notes on the stories though even if I didn’t get any good work done. Everything I need it together, and I’m not changing my availability for it either. I’ll have more time to work on my stories during the summer, and I did get my first royalty check in September. I’ll be working on it more and the first ebook I am going to publish is The Killer Contract Agency. I will also try to get out another poem ebook and turn it into a paperback so it’s all a matter of time. Classes could be better, but I have time to make it up.
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25