Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Youtube Channel


 I have had a Youtube channel for a while, but I just didn’t really do anything with it except put up animal videos or the occasional author one. I recently learned about Booktube which is a community on Youtube about reading books. I’ve been watching videos for a while now, and I want to make my channel all about my ebooks, writing, and reviewing fiction and non-fiction ebooks and books. I’ll even throw in a series that’ll let me rant about retail too while I’m at it. My last exam is May 6th. After that besides writing I’ll have time to focus on the things I want to do. It’ll help me get over my fear of putting myself out there, and I’ll be more comfortable in front of a camera. I can film a video about my writing process and the fiction and non fiction books I can read over and over again. I can film videos talking about my ebooks and even reading them out loud so they can get a taste of my work. I can talk about how they are created too. I can make a series making fun of retail, how stupid it can be at times, and the things I hate that customers do. It’s not all bad but I feel like a lot of people can relate to it. I will be blogging more during the summer even doing story updates.  I even have the option to film a typical writing day. There are tons of possibilities with my channel and I can’t wait to begin filming more videos to make this channel as successful as I can. I’m still waiting on a reader, but at this point I might have to go ahead and rewrite The Killer Contract Agency again.  I’ve even made a back story for Carter who is the head of it after he defeats Adam. All I have is four more scenes to write then I’ll have a rough draft done of Being an Empathic Witch in Retail Spells Trouble.

Here is the link to my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2LUoqPcFHmkV3pQFVFFDQ

Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25