Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Big News About #TheKillerContractAgency



I have told Twitter and Facebook about this, and now I get to blog about it. I signed my first ever publishing contract with Write More Publications for #TheKillerContractAgency. It’s been a wold ride with that book since I pulled it off Amazon in 2011. I redid the whole thing, and I made it first person instead of third. I did fewer victims to make it a better story. I made them aliens instead of humans to give them a super hero vibe instead of a killing people for fun one. It’s been a crazy journey. I gave it to Liz McKeown to edit it so I can republish it, and when she finished editing it she recommended me to Theresa Oliver who is the owner of Write More Publications. She loved the story so much, and praised it to her. I sent her an email after that, and because of how hard I worked on the story it got the notice of a publisher. It means they are taking most of the work off my shoulders, and after doing it for so long I read over the contract which is better then a traditional deal. I jumped at it, and now time for the cover art, formatting, and I’ll let you know when the release date is. This will be my first time working with one, and it’s exciting too. I will also be blogging a few books because of the format, and the style. I write for the story and the characters mainly. I hope to do this full time since I love writing and reading. I never gave up on the story, and that’s they key to this writing business. It’s a good feeling that my hard work paid off. It makes writing worth while, and it will be in paperback which is awesome because it’s my first one. 
That is all for now.
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25