Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#TheKillerContractAgency is finished…and story updates…


After a few years of writing and rewriting it’s finally done for good. I’ve been finished for a while, and then I’ll have news about when the release date is. I don’t have news yet, but I’ll let you know when I do. As for the stories I’m working on well let me give you an update. 
#Scarlet’s Beginning: I’ve finished writing it, and all I need to do is revise, edit, and give it to beta readers.
#Retributionismine: Written it halfway through, and I need to write the other half of it too. I’ve outlined it to death though so it should hopefully be easy to write the rest after I’ve typed up what I have and used the notes. 
#Redemptionismine: Needs to be written but I know where I’m going and it’s outlined as well. 
#AngelWitch: Halfway through written and I know where I’m going with it since I’ve written the outlines for it. I do this a lot. 
VCU starts next month so it’ll be good to get back to it. I missed it since all I do is work and write. I enjoy it but there is only so much you can do before boredom sets in and you are used to the craziness. It’s all a waiting game sometimes since you have to wait for the things you want. Also in other news I’ve been doing good relationship wise since I’ve finally found someone who is way compatible with me more then the last two. No relationships are the same, and they are all different.  I think that’s a good thing, and finding someone you can be happy with is the key to a lasting one too. It’s about having someone there through the good and bad times. Not everything is going to go good at all. It’s about being best friends as well as lovers. I hope it works out this time around because I’m happy with him too. 

Until I have more updates,

Wolfdreamer25