Monday, September 14, 2015

Reviews and the Importance of them…


It’s been a few weeks since the paperback version of Being a Vampire in Retail Sucks has been out. The only copies I’ve been selling are the ones I’ve hand sold. 12 more are on the way, and I’ve got 3 copies left of the original. It was going good since I’ve told people about it. However, I don’t have any reviews for my books. That’s part of the reason why I’m not getting as many sales as I would have liked. It’s not easy putting yourself out there at all, and I’ve been trying my best. I plan on doing a giveaway soon to get the word out about my books, and I do plan on writing the three books I’ve been working on. I don’t think my career will take off till I get the first three Scarlet books out, and the other ones I plan on writing. I plan on writing full time, and it looks like I’ll have to try harder to carve out time for everything. I have a week off school next week so that helps. If you have read any of my books can you please do a review of them? It helps get the word out, and I will get more readers the more reviews I get. I will try harder at blogging and writing more. Between work and school it’s kind of hard balancing everything out. I’ll get the hang of it though…
Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25