Monday, November 30, 2015

The Killer Contract Agency is out!



It’s finally out now the novel I’ve been working on for 4 years. After many starts and stops and rewrites it’s finally out now. I loved the work I put into it, and it’s way better then it used to be when I first started it. I loved working on it, and it shaped into an awesome novel too. It’s quite an accomplishment for me since several times I thought it would not be done in time, and then it was picked up by Write More Publications, and then the fun started since it led to cover reveals and a week long book blitz. I finally can say I loved making it, and I hope that I can keep writing and publishing more books too. I still have a lot more stories in store. 
Here is the synopsis:
Salina Sinclaire is a Malian hunter, and after she is nearly burned alive by one she is contacted by The Killer Contract Agency. Wielding the powers of The Bracelet, and with her mentor Carter by her side she exacts her revenge by taking out the Malians responsible for her near death. 

After dispatching a Malian something big is happening with the Agency, and Operatives are dying. Will she solve it before it's too late? Or will she fail and the Agency as she knows it is destroyed? 

It’s now available as an ebook and the link is here:


This is the link to the paperback version:
http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Contract-Agency-Jessica-Samuels/dp/0692562974/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1448917900&sr=8-1

It's really exciting for it to be released and I hope you enjoy the book.


Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25