Wednesday, February 17, 2016

#DeadPool Movie Review and Why I loved It:


I saw the movie #Deadpool which starred Ryan Reynolds as the main character, and I didn’t know what to expect at first. I’m glad I did because it’s a superhero movie unlike any other I’ve ever seen. It was a good movie and here are my top reasons to see it.
  • Ryan Reynolds is awesome! He completely embodies Deadpool in every way. I love his humor.
  • It’s more of a comedy then anything else, and I love how they introduce the opening title and the songs.It makes fun of other movies, and it even has parts where he talks to the audience.
  • The endless supply of sex jokes, boobies, and adult humor makes the movie enjoyable and it kept me laughing the entire time.
  •  I love foul-mouth anti-heroes. They are better than regular ones.
  • I love his story line, and yes he is not a hero, but I loved the twists and turns the story took.
  • It had Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead which are part of the X-Men and I loved their characters too. 


It was also an R-Rated super hero movie, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the realness of it, and it was a movie I can’t wait to see the sequel to.  

Until next time,

Wolfdreamer25