Monday, April 11, 2016

Life Updates….


I haven’t been blogging much lately, and the reason is because of school and work. With less then five weeks to go I’m gearing up for my projects with journalism. Only two more television projects to get through, and three articles to revise. Not to mention plan my layout for my Graphics for Journalism class. It's a lot of work, and not for someone who is into instant gratification. The problem is mainly getting in touch with the people you need. Sometimes they can be friendly, and answer right away other times they ignore you or be incredibly rude. It's a trial by fire for sure. When you have the camera none of the students seem like they want to talk at all. I plan to get a parking pass next semester and a smart tag to drive myself since my mom works there I ride in with her. I signed up for three this semester and three the next. It’s coming to a close so fast I definitely have to look for an internship and set it up Spring 2017.  My boyfriend is also deployed for a year which sucks, but at least school and writing will keep me busy. I’m just counting down the days, but I’m also nervous since it means looking for a job in my field. Or if I write and publish more then I can just write full time. It’s going to be a change since I’ll have to move out, and get my own place. I’ll take over my car payments and pay my own bills. It also means that I’ll get a smart tag and a parking pass to take myself to school since I go to school mon-thursday. I’ve been in school way too long, and it will be 5 years in October working at a retail job. I definitely need a change. I want the ability to act like a grown up and plan things out. I’ll be able to blog more and film more Youtube videos. I'm also now in an issue of The Commonwealth Times. It was a long road to get that article done, but it reminds me that hard work pays off in the end.

Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25