Monday, June 6, 2016

#MREReview Mondays Menu 15 Mexican Style Chicken Stew:


I’m still having issues with my internal webcam, and I went ahead and got an external one to solve the issue. I want to make more videos for book reviewing, and to talk about my author journey. But anyway here is the review. 
Mexican Style Chicken Stew
Santa Fe rice and beans
Cheese filled pretzels
Cheese spread, Jalapeño
Crackers, vegetables
m and m’s
Beverage, carb fortified
Spice, red pepper
Accessory packet A
Spoon
Flameless ration heater
Hot beverage bag
 Cheese filled pretzels taste like those combo snacks. The M&M’s are still fresh. The cracker tasted good with the jalapeño cheese spread.
 The Sante Fe style Rice with beans was okay, but I loved the Mexican Style Chicken Stew. 

Overall it was a good meal for a soldier.

Until next time,


Wolfdreamer25