Reporter, January 2017-‐April 2017
Found a cover designer.
Hired my own editor.
• I wrote The Killer Contract Agency and they published it.
• I promoted my books on social media like Youtube.
Found pictures to go with articles.
Picked topics to write about and turned it in on time.
● Covered the 2017 Virginia Assembly Session
● Reported on bills and wrote stories on them.
● Other Experiences:
● Data journalism
● Filed a FOIA
Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits. Sold products, and answered questions. Directed people to the areas they need items from.
Laboratory and Research Aide 2009-‐2011
▪ Assisted with writing and editing laboratory protocols, filed
paperwork, recorded data, and cleaned the lab.
Helped with data research.